Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you #readytobeBESIX?
Graduating as a young professional in construction or electromechanical engineering in 2020?
Looking to join BESIX? Great! Take your chances to launch your career in the biggest Belgian construction company.
To give you as many opportunities as possible to participate, we are organizing 3 Young Professional Days in order for you to discover BESIX, its activities and its values.
- Day 1: Friday 20th of March 2020– Ghent @ Communicatieloft
- Day 2: Tuesday 24th of March 2020 – Brussels @ BESIX Head office
- Day 3: Thursday 2th of April 2020 – Brussels @ BESIX Head office
Places are limited for each date and location. So don't hesitate and register now.
Who can register?
- All students graduating in 2019-2020 with a background in civil engineering and/or industrial engineering (with specialization in construction, electromechanical engineering, offshore and dredging engineering, or related) or a Bachelor in Construction;
- Candidates must be fluent in Dutch and/or French + English;
- Candidates must live in Belgium, the Netherlands, France or Luxembourg ;
- We are hiring candidates to work in Belgium, the Netherlands, Europe or International (Middle East, North and Central Africa);
How to register?
- Step 1: Click the "I'm interested" button at the bottom of this web page, fill in the online form and upload your up to date cv.
- Step 2: Our recruitment team will review your cv and application.
- Step 3: Once your application has been accepted you will get an official invite to participate to the BESIX Young Professional Days.
What to expect?
During the BESIX Young Professional Days we want to let you discover BESIX and its wide scope of activities. At the same time your engineering skills and professionalism will be triggered. Are you up for a challenge?
Program of the day
- 8h30: Arrival and Welcome
- 9h00: Introduction by the BESIX management
- 9h15 – 10h15: Which BESIX job will match with your interests? Testimonials by our young engineers.
- 10h15 – 10h30: Coffee break
- 10h30 – 12h30: Time for action! Get ready to solve a real BESIX-case.
- 12h30 – 13h15: Lunch offered by BESIX
- 13h15 – 13h30: Coaching and career development @ BESIX
- 13h30 – 17h30: Your turn to convince the BESIX management and Recruitment team of your skills and competencies during several speed interviews. When not being speed interviewed, you will be able to participate in several mini workshops linked to engineering and innovation.
- 17h30 – 18h00: Drink and networking
Hoping to welcome you very soon.
Don't forget to follow our LinkedIn page for all the latest news and information on our projects.
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing, innovative world, experiencing at first hand the challenging topics we have to face in the coming years. Being a part of the BESIX group is taking part in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds, genders, to build the iconic projects of tomorrow. With our purpose of Excel in creating sustainable solution for a better world, we are driving our company forward.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.