Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
BESIX Group is a leading multidisciplinary Belgian Group, operating in construction, construction, real estate development and concessions. BESIX Group was founded in 1909, and has grown impressively over the years. BESIX Group operate in Northern and Eastern Europe, North and Central Africa and the Middle East through its subsidiary Six Construct, as well as in Canada and Australia. The group stands out in its sector by having its own internal Engineering Department, with wide-ranging expertise in geotechnical engineering, concrete technology, methods, planning, and BIM, System Engineering and similar tools.In 2018, the Group achieved a turnover of EUR 2.5 billion. BESIX has about 15,000 employees active in 25 countries with more than 80 different nationalities.
We are seeking a junior Insurance Advisor with minimum 3 years’ experience as legal advisor or lawyer in the insurance field. You will report directly to the Insurance Manager (IM).
This role is varied and challenging. You will be working on a range of insurance issues for various internal and external insurance professionals.
Throughout the full lifetime of the group's projects provide general support to the Insurance Manager (IM) and, working in close cooperation with the IM, handle the following:
- At tender stage:
- Examine and amend contract clauses related to insurances taking due care of contractual requirements and group / project interests,
- Prepare submission files to insurance brokers for risk assessment and for quotation delivery,
- Review and assess proposals received from the insurance brokers,
- During execution:
- Review and update, as the case may be, the insurance policy documents to secure that the coverage is in line with the agreed terms and conditions;
- Upon receipt of relevant information, handle claims – in liaison with the IM and the operations – including when necessary attending survey meetings, negotiating with loss adjusters, insurance brokers and/or insurers,
- Analyze and follow-up insurance-related aspects of new and pending proceedings, assist the IM with and/or handle insurance policy renewals; upon request, whether from operations or corporate services, advise on and answer to pending insurance concerns and questions.
- You hold a law degree (Master) or have graduated in insurance.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working for an insurance company, insurance broker or within the insurance department of a medium-to-large size company, preferably in the construction sector.
- Language: Your mother language is French or Dutch and you are fluent in Dutch or French and have a good command of English.
- You have communication and transparency skills and are able to manage a multi-tasks job.
- You are well-organized and pro-active.
A career at BESIX is a lot more than just a job, it's about being part of our changing, innovative world, experiencing at first hand the challenging topics we have to face in the coming years. Being a part of the BESIX group is taking part in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company with ambitious & innovative development plans. We are looking for different kinds of personalities, mindsets, backgrounds, genders, to build the iconic projects of tomorrow. With our purpose of Excel in creating sustainable solution for a better world, we are driving our company forward.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Working at BESIX means getting a lot of interesting benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package including a salary in line with the market, flexible mobility advantages, teleworking, health & group insurance, meal vouchers, ….
- A career enhancement programs that serve not only to ensure that you are constantly learning and improving but also that give you the possibility to expand your career horizon
- A dynamic working environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors (ideas, projects, goals, ambitions)
- Possibility to work on complex projects both on local as an international environment
- Remain locally anchored for the coming years or dare for an international career opportunity within the group
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Deel vacature via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.